i knew that i wanted an iPad2 the day they announced the release date. i planned on placing an order online since i knew that they would be sold out at the store. i planned a trip with my two little ones soon after the release date and an idea of having an iPad2 for my toddler on the plane got stuck in my head. i knew there were no way i would get one by ordering online and so i did a little looking around and realized the best chance to get one was to wait in line early in the morning since stores get daily shipments and sometimes it includes iPad2. i told my main dude hubby of the idea and how maybe i should do that so i could have it for my trip. i was of course half joking since i have a 2.5 month old at home that needs nursing (and the other half i was hoping that i could since i wanted one).
to get to the point of this posting – my main dude got up super early for me and waited in line. after the first morning, he knew what to expect and woke up at 3am for the next 3 days and on the 4th try, he did it. he even got exactly the one i wanted. its amazing. both my dude and the ipad2 but the latter is not as amazing as my main dude of course. all i could think of every morning when he woke up was – you would do that for me?
i admit, i felt horrible for ever mentioning the idea to him and each morning when he got up to go i would tell him to stop but he went. and while he was gone, i wouldn’t be able to sleep well because all i could do was think about him standing for 4 hours in the cold and in the rain just because i wanted the iPad2 for my trip.
i love my crazee dude. not because he got me my iPad2 but because he went and did that for me even knowing that he might not even be able to get one at all. i am one lucky girl.
ONE: Maison Desalle’s Paris Loves You chair
TWO: DwellStudio NEW DOTTED TRELLIS CHARCOAL PILLOW
THREE: Anthropologie DIY ( i will most likely do this since i would like to have more of these big chunky neck warmer.)
FOUR: how cute are these Collegien Slipper Socks. i want one for the whole family.
FIVE: Jack Spade Dipped Industrial Canvas. if my dude have one i can take it and use it too. a great gift for me and him. but you are only buying one. how great is that.
SIX: I love my Miffy. and i want to go here and take my little and big dude with me. so 3 tickets to the store please. PLEASE. I WANT.
SEVEN: Heal’s Orla Kiely. anything from here will make me happy. anything.
EIGHT: Rebecca Coagan Scharlatt’s morse coated necklace. this is super sweet and i love how small it looks on your neck. very cute.
NINE: sheriff PJ’s for my little dude.
TEN: Tivoli Audio Model One AM/FM Radio.
ELEVEN: i spotted this skull necklace by made in the display window of Jigsaw several times and i really dig it since i keep thinking about it. i SO want it around my neck. OH. I WANT IT.
TWELVE: Zara dresses. i love me some zara shopping whenever i am overseas. and look at all these dresses. they are the perfect length and i want them in both black and red especially the tuplip dress. so perfect. so good. want want please.
THIRTEEN: Super Star earrings. not sure if my ears would be allergic to this but i like it. little tatoos on my ear lopes.
FOURTEEN: Fox. very cute. i just want him to sit on my shelf or i could share him with my little dude.
FIFTEEN: CC SKYE Lightning Bolt Necklace
SIXTEEN: Eggshell Zigzag Romper
EIGHTEEN: Brevity Horseshoe necklace.
NINETEEN: Johnny Cupcake + Hello Kitty. even though they were completely sold out pretty much right after it was on sale, i still want it.
the month of december is finally upon us and it means that all my desires/wants can be shared and i dont have to feel so guilty for wanting so much stuff. heres the beginning of my list. i dont necessarily need or want every single item but since its the holiday season, i have a very loose/generous rules about things i want/need. as long as i like them or they are worthy of my eyes to stop and my brain to ponder-wonder, then its on the list. SO, here they are. i think these items would make a great gift for YOU, YOUR MOM, YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR GF, YOUR BFF, YOUR SECRET CRUSH, YOUR IDOL, or simply just me. (confession: when making wish list type deal, i always rather have someone that i dont really know well to give it to me since i wouldnt feel so bad that they are spending all this money to get me my wants. does that make sense? if its someone like my close family, i would rather they spend the money on themselves. SO, with that said, i guess this is truly a wish list because who and what someone who i dont really know would go and buy me things??!!! SANTA? are you out there reading me blog?)
ONE: iphone4 bamboo case by grove. i would like to customize my own. but right now its only available for iphone4 and if i were given this case, he/she needs to buy me an iphone4 as well.
TWO: ghost lamps. they are supercute. i can use it or my little dude could use it if he fancies it.
THREE: dyson DC25 All Floor. do i really need to say anything more. i wont be me if i dont obsessed about vacuum. i REALLY TRULY WANT a dyson and this is the one i want to start with. seriously, i want it. if you read this blog, you know ive been wanting a dyson for a long long long time.
FOUR: BOLD-STEPPING BOOTIES. toggle. i want everything in toggle. everything toggle i want.
FIVE: Orla Kiely’s radio. i posted about this before and i am posting it again. I DO LIKE IT. I MEAN I LOVE IT.
SIX: Diana Mini En Rose.
SEVEN: Yuma cardigan. i like the pattern and i would wear it with the bold-stepping booties (wish list item FOUR). i do i do like it.
EIGHT: Jambox from Jawbone. i want one or two or in all colors just so i can say it out loud to people that i have a jambox from jawbone.
NINE: ASICS x Sanrio 50th anniversary sneaker. i dont love it but for some reason i am feeling it and wouldnt mind kicking these kicks around. they are kinda ugly but yet i am liking the no socks with these kicks look. why not i say. size 8 please.
TEN: iP40 FM Alarm Clock Radio. just nice to have in the bathroom or in the kitchen.
ELEVEN: WorkCycles Oma.
TWELVE: Piece of Sky Rug.
its nice to buy things for human. but i like to also buy things for our home. there are tons of BIG things that i would love to get but it would be awhile before i can afford them since they are BIG purchases. but when i do find little things like these, i feel like i must get them.
hello kitty monopoly. i dont need it but i feel like i have to since i am a big hello kitty fan since way back when before hello kitty became this too famous for me that i pretty much dont want to buy any of the new style. (pretty much since hello kitty made her way into Hot Topic days). but looking at the style of this, it reminds me of the old 1976 design.
Orla Kiely. what more do i need to say. just come to AMERICA so i can buy you. i would love to buy more than one and have you in all my rooms. for now you can get it here or here and if you really want to, PLEASE BUY ME ONE.
its been awhile since i did any posting about my recent new desires. i constantly see a bunch of new wants and below are some that i actually like/want that its worth for me to share with you. and besides, its almost that time of year where my most favorite holiday is coming up and i know ive been pretty good this year that mr santa claus would want to see some kind of wish list from me (of course this is just the beginning):
1. GLORY CHEN – these shoes!! i want them in my closet for sure. i want it in all the colors. it has the most perfect round toe ever. its my most ideal roundness in a shoe and i MUST have them. i will get them. but which color should i start with. what do you think, feet?
2. DYSON – no need to say more. if youve been following this blog, you know i love vacuums and i am not afraid to share it and shout it. if i could i would have a vacuum in every room and they would have to be a different kind since they would serve different purposes, just like each room serve a different purpose. i DO like the dyson so much. i dont have one yet but maybe i will get one for christmas? how about this little one? it can sit in a dark corner and you would never know about it. OH. I WANT IT SO MUCH.
3. this bag. i always like to have a nice simple black bag around. so whenever i see one thats worthy i would like to have it sitting in my closet for those days that i feel like using a black bag. its a very comforting feeling to know that you have it when you need it since they are pretty hard to find. kind of like a good pair of jeans or a nice basic tee or jacket or sweater or etc. you get the point.
4. i really dig this set up for my little dude’s room. i would want it for myself if it comes in an adult king size. what i really love is the sheets combo. it makes me think of eating strawberries and having strawberry shortcake doll as a decor. i think my little dude would really like it. maybe someone can just make one for us? please? its not for me? its for a super cute little dude? anyone? make it for us? elves?
5. this bed would be pretty cool if the case of the latter wish does not get fulfilled.
i have recently discovered a bunch of stuff that i want* and since with the lack of consuming cash, i decided to make my own cash-cash so that i can buy the stuff that i want. and with blogging about it, it would make me feel like i actually bought the items and fulfilled that desire hole in my brain. its kind of like adding stuff in my wish list.
so heres some stuff that ive been wanting to bring home:
1) Rue magazine.
6) THE ORIGINAL MOROCCANOIL Oil Treatment – this has been on my list forever and with my cash-cash i figure why not get it now.
7) BOOTS. every fall season i have to get some boots. its in my blood to search for a new pair of boots every year. and every year i make the purchase or purchases and i will tell myself that i have all the boots in all the colors and i wont have to buy anymore the year after. and every year i lied. this year my goal is to find the perfect black boots without looking like i am wearing rainboots. i have these in Cognac and really do like them (even though everyone has them). and i feel like i should get the black ones since i know they fit. not sure. but heck, i got my cash-cash, why not.
8) a new cape for this fall/winter.
i shall stop here before the list gets too long.
fall is my most favorite weather. one of the reason is because i can have many options for outfits – i can pretty much wear all the clothes i have in my closet.
i saw the Orla Kiely fall/winter 2010-11 line (via VOGUE UK) and it makes me wish that fall can come right now!
what i love the most in all these outfits are the bags and the shoes! the shoes with the socks. i love it. i want to know who make this specific shoes???! but for now, i shall replace them with these SEE BY CHLOÉ (size 8).
these outfits from Zara are super cute and i want to dress just like them. is it illegal to want to use little girls’ outfit as my closet inspirations? (if so, maybe law & order should do a story on this.) who cares. clothes are clothes.
i use stools especially in my closet and kitchen (and sometimes in places when i would step up and suck up big monster spiders with my vacuum) and this stool would make me feel not so short and silly.
i would love to have this little nina’s house for a baby. i can put it in every room in the house. i really do want it. maybe someone can build one for me.
this desk is enough for what i need and perfect size to have in our room as an additional office space. maybe the person that will build my nina’s house can also build this one. it looks pretty simple, right. maybe i have some carpenter reader on my blog? i will decorate your hammer with nice little pretty things if you are so willing? call me.
her stuff always make me drool. my eyes that is. check out some of LAUREN MOFFATT stuff for the fall. i really DO want it. i think i can rock this shit with no effort. all i need is for them to come into my closet.