HAPPY THANKSGIVING PEOPLE.
The turkey is all about starting the holiday season and all the consuming and all the stuff for your stuff and all the jollypopping to come. i love this time of year from all the possible clothing you can put on yourself to buying gifts for others and just seeing the face on my little dude from putting up our tree and santa claus and opening all his presents. i love it. i just love it.
i have recently discovered a bunch of stuff that i want* and since with the lack of consuming cash, i decided to make my own cash-cash so that i can buy the stuff that i want. and with blogging about it, it would make me feel like i actually bought the items and fulfilled that desire hole in my brain. its kind of like adding stuff in my wish list.
so heres some stuff that ive been wanting to bring home:
1) Rue magazine.
2) Sausalito Moses Basket
3) Stadium-cloth Sasha peacoat
4) Glen plaid Sasha peacoat
5) stripe shirts are my new fav lately and i found some very good ones (like this). but i also want this Grayson Stripe Swing Tee
6) THE ORIGINAL MOROCCANOIL Oil Treatment – this has been on my list forever and with my cash-cash i figure why not get it now.
7) BOOTS. every fall season i have to get some boots. its in my blood to search for a new pair of boots every year. and every year i make the purchase or purchases and i will tell myself that i have all the boots in all the colors and i wont have to buy anymore the year after. and every year i lied. this year my goal is to find the perfect black boots without looking like i am wearing rainboots. i have these in Cognac and really do like them (even though everyone has them). and i feel like i should get the black ones since i know they fit. not sure. but heck, i got my cash-cash, why not.
8) a new cape for this fall/winter.
9) dinosaurs wallpaper (this one and/or this one).
i shall stop here before the list gets too long.
i love bows. it makes me weak. it makes me reach into my money bag and into my wallet and CONSUME. but this is the best hugeness of bow ive come across and how can i not want it.
and i want to wear these leggings with my giant bow along with a black dress that i have in mind. the little top hat dude on the leggings might get stretch out a bit since i dont have stick like legs (i got meat) but who cares… i can somehow make it work. i just know it. and then it would be a perfect way to say hello to 2010. BRING IT ON. contact me and i will tell you where you can send me this combo.
PLEASE OH PLEASE. IVE BEEN PRETTY DARN GOOD.
AND I WANT THEM. THEY DONT COST TOO MUCH (but i cant afford them because ive been spending WAY too much-at least thats what my credit card bill told me recently).
PLEASE! HELP ME OUT.
here are two dresses that i would like to wear to upcoming partees… or just around the neighborhood. (yes i have lots of dresses hanging pretty in the closet in which i said that i am buying them because they are perfect partee dresses… but hey, it doesnt hurt to get more because when special events come around, i wont have to go searching.)
i just want one because i have everything hello kitty and most of what i have i dont use but i have it because its hello kitty. so, why not this as well. bring it on. i am sure i can find some way of using this or showing this off. but just knowing i have it in my possession makes me happy. i am addicted to this mouthless kitty. in other words, CONSUME it.
ive been searching for the perfect cape and i finally found you.
and now i need to go find me some $$$ so we can be happily together.
trust me. i will manage to get you to me.
(and yes, whoever you are, feel free to send me one of these. i will be your friend. thank you.)
these shoes (specifically the sparkly ones) have been on my mind since i first spotted them way back when. but i never fully engaged my shoes filled mind until recently.
UNTIL RECENTLY when i saw my gal rachel wearing it AND THATS when i said to myself hey i remember you TOMS shoes from way back. and here i am telling you all about it and wanting them and OF COURSE getting them. (so i can free up a shoe spot for some other newly desired shoes.)
this pair is pretty happening. but yet, i am not too sure i am ready for you.
go get them. i was told that they are pretty comfy and supercute and guarantee that your feet will attract lots of eyeballs.
*and watch for future post about me booting me some new fall boots.*