i have recently discovered a bunch of stuff that i want* and since with the lack of consuming cash, i decided to make my own cash-cash so that i can buy the stuff that i want. and with blogging about it, it would make me feel like i actually bought the items and fulfilled that desire hole in my brain. its kind of like adding stuff in my wish list.
so heres some stuff that ive been wanting to bring home:
1) Rue magazine.
3) Stadium-cloth Sasha peacoat
5) stripe shirts are my new fav lately and i found some very good ones (like this). but i also want this Grayson Stripe Swing Tee
6) THE ORIGINAL MOROCCANOIL Oil Treatment – this has been on my list forever and with my cash-cash i figure why not get it now.
7) BOOTS. every fall season i have to get some boots. its in my blood to search for a new pair of boots every year. and every year i make the purchase or purchases and i will tell myself that i have all the boots in all the colors and i wont have to buy anymore the year after. and every year i lied. this year my goal is to find the perfect black boots without looking like i am wearing rainboots. i have these in Cognac and really do like them (even though everyone has them). and i feel like i should get the black ones since i know they fit. not sure. but heck, i got my cash-cash, why not.
8) a new cape for this fall/winter.
9) dinosaurs wallpaper (this one and/or this one).
i shall stop here before the list gets too long.